Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2011

how is my business ?



When I think of my business 

I asked this question quite often, and my answer is always a courtesy, "!~OK~!" I hate to bore people with details of my troubles, but I have been asked to give a fuller answer to my readers, so here goes. 
   
How's business?  
 

Do not ask me that. This does not mean much. When I think of my business, I see it as a collection of different functions that we must all work together. In no particular order, these are: marketing, sales, production, cash flow, information technology, human resources, and the chief. In the coming days,

I'll try them all.

Our current research has been more than it can handle an average of 9 or 10 calls a week serious. I usually make a complete proposal in the midst of daily interruptions, and these often need a series of reviews before closing the deal.

Some days I can write two or three simple proposals. Between January 1 and June 30, I wrote 157 proposals and reviews - compared with 69 last year - and I left at least one third of our investigations unanswered.

I responded to all queries I received in January and February, (working 12 - to 14- hour days, and giving me a bad case of carpal tunnel.) Therefore, the March sales were the best years so far More than $ 213,000. But I could not physically keep up that pace, and began to let go without submitting a research proposal. After I have spoken with the client, I make a call for deciding whether to concentrate on work or not. size of the work is the first thing I think, after that it is likely that I can actually close a deal. Some institutions have procurement procedures very difficult, and some do not. After all these years I have sense of what is likely to succeed. But it is hard to imagine who focus on research as more come in constantly.

The solution is to get another vendor. And just last week I moved my office furniture makers to join me and began to teach him to write proposals. This is the same person who had the idea about our system of sampling, and I have known for a long time that is capable of more than fine craftsmanship. He has already completed two proposals, and is a fantastic feeling knowing that I have competent assistance.Thomas sabo jewellery

For those wondering if the recovery is really happening, our current research offers something to consider. We sell a product, conference tables, many people need. Before the fall of 2008 I was doing the work of the big banks, investment firms, technology companies, accountants, lawyers, military, hospitals, and a bag with gifts from smaller companies. 

After the accident everyone was, but the accountants and lawyers, the health sector, and the military. In the spring of this year the university began to call again, and began to listen to domestic manufacturers of things like auto parts, electronics and house wares. Activity of the military and defense contractors rose. Hospitals, accountants and lawyers are still going strong. Interesting injury lawyers seem to be more personal and business bankruptcy litigants, as we saw in 2009. This recovery seems real to me. Tell my story on this blog has had no appreciable effect on research. I've gotten a big jump in website visits to my messages first appeared, but the rate of research has been steadfast, and none of my clients mentioned the blog as the source of your interest in our products. 

A New York client mentioned having read after placing an order - presumably the client I was searching on Google to make sure it was legit. This is not the first time they have appeared in the press. The other cases were once articles in various publications of Philadelphia, and not conducting any business, either. It is my personal opinion is that public relations are not the best place to spend scarce marketing dollars, at least not for manufacturers. I am a big fan of (Ad Words), which we use to generate traffic to our site. It is a good fit for our product. I'm sure there are cases where PR works to increase sales, but not for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment